Thursday, December 21, 2006

***SIGH*** No Snug again this week!
These last few weeks have thrown me off my usual routine. The Snug allows me to take a break for myself, time to hang out with good people, have a laugh or two and possibly a rant or two. So what have I been doing with my time these weeks without the Snug? Nothing. OK not sitting looking at the wall kind of nothing but I haven't been taking time out for my self either. I've been cleaning house, cooking, baking (using a toaster oven as our oven stopped working) and generally getting ready for the holidays. I miss the Snug, I miss taking that time for me, I miss singing and I miss the fellas! I miss chatting with Fluffy, Gareth, CindyB, Pirate Dave, HQ....

I WANT THE SNUG BACK!!

I'm Tamara and this has been this week's blog. I say end the silence!! ;o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are Snug coming back?

Hi Guys this is Jackie Ayres. You played two of my songs on your show "Hello" and "Red Hot". Hope all is up and running as usual for the New Year because I would like to share my new song "Wonderland" with you all. Thank you and have a great Christmas. xxxx
www.myspace.com/jackiendennis

Unknown said...

Excellent Blog T.
Good to see Jackie reading your blog! :) My internet connection has been restored...We're Back In Business!!

M xx

CindyB said...

T,
hows it going? miss chatting with you all, maybe we should just set up a regular chat session anyway!!