Thursday, August 09, 2007

AUG 2ND
SHOW 165
PODCAST 78

Another show without Scopy Steve doing the intro. The guys aren’t bothered.

A very early {{{{{{{THIS WEEK’S SILENCE}}}}}}}}}}}}} thanks to LEE.

We do have something of a Scopy replacement, a Scotty Scopy replacement who just does the time.

The website is all new. Maf doesn’t seem impressed. I like it but Fluffy misses the stripes.

Flicker update.
Photos of my foster kittens (Maf tells an oldie but an oldie)
Lee posted many many images of trailers.
Go post your PICS at photos@snugradio.co.uk

Maf’s on holiday soon. He’s going to Florida!

Lee is on the look out for the scantily clad woman from last week.

LEE’S PROMISE UPDATE
Snug TV has been delayed due to Lee ‘having the decorators in’. Maf thinks it's some kind of code.

Audrey’s in the chatroom!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE SCOPY SOAP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is not much going on in the soap with Steve missing.
Mychingo message Chad “I’VE BEEN SHOT AND SCOPY STEVE IS IN TROUBLE PLEASE HELP”
Mychingo message “YOU TAKE OUT ONE OF OURS, WE TAKE OUT ONE OF YOURS. YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG LADY THIS TIME FETTUCCINI”

What is going on?!?!
Hmmmmmmmmmm
This ends this week’s soap update.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS JUST IN!
www.oddcast.com
The Scopy cat is out of the bag! Mwahahahaaaaa!


Lee’s been going to the gym, he’s gotten as far as opening the door. Phew what a workout!
Just a piece of advice about exercising - apparently in order not to have painful muscles you should eat food with potassium IE bananas are a great source.


TUNE TIME - JACKIE AYERS - RAISING CANE

“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“‘SKYPE TIME AGAIN”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”
The phrase that pays “I love listening to the Snug”.
After a few attempts Fatty gets in touch with Fatty. She says “I love listening to the Snug”. What does she win?!
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
New word IMPLECHANGES

NEW COMPETITION Go to www.snugradio.co.uk and click the competition button. Fluffy and I have already entered!

HARIKARAOKE - eventually.... ;o) FATHER AND SON - CAT STEVENS

LEE AND MAF (kind of) PROMISED THAT NEXT WEEK’S SHOW IS GOING TO BE PROFESSIONAL (specifically the hariakaraoke button will be back - no more of this choosing a song to sing, it will be left to chance just like the old days)

Fluffy and I tried really hard to do a show but it was delayed due to technical difficulties. We have one more week to get it done before Maf goes on holiday! CindyB you are welcome to join the show too!

A LEE JEST
He mentions starting a Chav hunting website - not a promise!


TUNE TIME - I'M BLUE - 5678's
During the song Jackie Ayres calls but Maf didn’t want to cut off the song. After the song they try calling her back but no answer.... then Lee tells a couple jokes....

TAMARA SINGS - I WANT YOU TO WANT ME - CHEAP TRICK

There is another Canadian on the Flicker map and a Snug myspace friend. Witch Doctress - Heather. Hey Heather do you listen? Come on and join us in the chatroom during the live broadcast, and post on the forum. JOIN THE FUN!!

....The Skype attempts continue, they try to call Jackie again but can’t get through. Then Jackie calls them back and gets through. She sounds like a lovely person! And her music is good too. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=86145370

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
more SKYPE - Christine says ‘try me for a laugh’. She seems to be having sound card issues.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Another HARIKARAOKE Baby, Now That I've Found You - The Foundations


Maf wants Lee to find an orchestra tuning up sound effect.

And with that the show and thus this blog ends.
Please excuse the lateness of this blog and the fact that it’s not up to it’s usual high standard - I am poorly and have had a busy/crappy week so far. I B.A.’d but I also feel awful and grouchy so you get what you get this week!
Goodnight!
T
xx

QUOTES

MAF ‘THAT DOESN’T MEAN THEY’LL BE IN ANY BETTER POSITION TO WIN THAN THE REST OF YOU CAUSE WE’LL PUT YOU ALL IN A BAG... AND BEAT YOU WITH A STICK’
LEE ‘AND THROW YOU INTO THE CANAL’
MAF ‘WITH ROCKS’
LEE ‘YA’
MAF ‘AND SOME KITTENS’
LEE ‘EWWW YA I KNOW WHERE THERE ARE SOME GOING CHEAP’
MAF ‘THEY GO CHEEP? I THOUGHT THEY WENT MEOW’

MAF ‘SHE’S THE OLDEST PERSON IN OUR DEMOGRAPHIC IF SHE STARTS LISTENING. EVEN OLDER THAN TAMARA’
LEE ‘WELL NOT BY MUCH THOUGH’
MAF ‘OHHH MATE’
LEE ‘WHAT?’
MAF ‘OH YOU’RE SO DEAD!’
LEE ‘SHE’S 33. CRKKCRKKCRKKKCRKKK’


MAF ‘I’M THE FAVORITE ONE NOW NOT YOU’
LEE ‘YOU WERE ALWAYS THE FAVORITE’
MAF ‘I KNOW’
LEE ‘IT’S YOUR SHOW. I’M THE SIDEKICK’




MAF
‘LIKE A FART IN A SPACE SUIT’
‘I’M NOT 100% HAPPY WITH IT BUT EVERY TIME YOU GET CHANGEY CHANGINGNESS ITCHY FEET, MUST CHANGE THE WEBSITE. YOU GET IT EVERY NOW AND AGAIN’
‘YA FLUFF’S ON MY SIDE AND TAMARA’S ON YOUR SIDE’
‘DO YOU KNOW I’M NOT FAR FROM BANGING ON THE WINDOW’
‘I AM HABADANNNA’
‘SHE’S A FAKE REAL PERSON WITH A FAKE REAL VOICE YOU CAN CONTROL’
‘I THINK SOMEONE HAS JUST TIPPED THEIR HAND WHERE CHAD OR ABADAGOOBIDIGABA COMES FROM’
‘THAT WOMAN’S GOING TO START TALKING TO YOU IF YOU DON’T PRESS STOP’
‘I JUST SWALLOWED SOME 7-UP WRONGLY’
‘HOW CAN YOU BE BITCHY TO YOUR OWN OTHER PERSONALITY?’
‘PASS ME MY PIPE AND SLIPPERS I HAVE TO GO READ THE TIME AGAIN’
‘YOU COME TO THE SNUG TO HEAR STRANGE MUSIC AND IT’S USUALLY PLAYED BY ME’





LEE
‘I WAS ABOUT TO APOLOGIZE FOR MY TRAINERS. I REALLY DO APOLOGIZE MAF MY FEET REALLY DO SMELL TONIGHT AND YOU’VE GOT CHEESE!’
‘I THINK SHE’D GO DOWN WELL OVER HERE, OFTEN!’
‘DANIEL MY BOIFRIEND’
‘IT’S NOT BACKING KARAOKE IS IT?!’
‘B A YOURSELF’
‘I’M BACK YOU CAN STOP TALKING CRAP’
‘I MIGHT GET ARRESTED ON MY WAY HOME TONIGHT’
‘BUT SHE’S CLEVER SHE’S CANADIAN. NOW THERE’S A CONTRADICTION IN TERMS’

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry I've been lax and not commented on the last couple of blogs...Still, excellent work as usual...can we expect this standard for The F&T Show 3??