Monday, November 05, 2007

CindyB's fab blog of the F & T show 3!


AUG 18th
SHOW 165
PODCAST 78

"BIGGER AND BETTER THAN THE SNUG's!!"

INTRO: The lights dim in the audience, stage center is lit from above, like God shining his light on the angels of internet radio! …oh, there are no harps, instead, some scary, kinda creepy song….

SHOW SUMMARY:

We begin today's show with much talk of the chick that writes the Harry Potter books. They are both in agreement that she is great.

N ext a discussion of CBA-ness and snug radio 's impending format changes. Then many kudos and love is given for the radio gods and always doing a great show. The gals lament not having live listeners for the Fluffy and Tammy show. Cue Reminiscing about the Scopy soap opera.They frequently mention that they need to come up with great quotes but then...

.

Drum roll please…… it's time for the show everyone loves.... NAME THAT RADIO GOD Trivia game!!! Fluffy wins, although, she IS the only contestant. To be fair.

Brief discussion of Fluffy’s Jewelry making OR "why'd you want to ring me naked?", which moves straight into Talk of Tammy’s desire for a trip abroad, kitchens and cooking.

INTERRUPTION 1: small girl child, named Sean? Scared of the Evil Person.

This leads into short conversation of children.

Segue into talk of Snug….

Missing snug-fans-of-old including Rob, Snoozy, and Poppy. Hmph, no mention of Cindy B, but perhaps that was pre-missing-cindy-time. Slight nag-session about snug fans not joining in the chat room, EVER, but they get over it quickly because they are lovely ladies and don’t belabor the subject unlike some other radio hosts.

Tv Talk Segment, little more snugradio talk, self-help guru Fluffy teaches us how to have better lives, essentially, quit being such a pissy ass and feign happiness, then eventually, shit starts to go your way. (this version is not verbatim, but you get the idea.)

Finally, monkey impression s , Stephen Colbert glorifying and then .....

INTERRUPTION 2: James with PIE.

TAMARA SINGS: Manic Monday

Tammy wasn’t Fluffy,

and Fluffy wasn’t Tammy,

GOOD NIGHT!

HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE SHOW:

T: Maf is the Spelling Police.

F: …and the Grammar Police.

…spelling is just the tip of the iceberg

T: I don’t think they have a plan

F: They don’t “DO” plans

F: "A" is for apple, "P" is for phlegm....

T: I'm not a good speller at all.

F: I like fish, I have fish babies.

T: Oh, okay.

F: Its nature, carry on...

T: Eat your young...

F: And none of you buggers have thought of a name for me yet, have ya?

T: Something under the stairs.

F: ...and there's always the fag in the mouth...

T: ...him coming home drunk, her hitting him with the roller?

T: Oh yeah, exactly!

F: Ha! Gotcha!

T: You're not that weird, compared to me.

F: You are quite weird, to be fair.

T: Man stroke woman.

F: Oooh...

F: An intense hatred is as good to me as, an intense liking.

T: Not THAT kind of good.

F: If you added up, al lthe hours that you've spent listening to the snug, it would be a scary amount.

T: Oh yeah...

F: You're unique. Special.

T: Um, thank you.

FAN INTERACTIVE:
Ideas for the next show include
-Chick-Flicks Reviews
-Boob Jobs, yea or nay
-Men and the things they don't get
Memerable quotes:

Tammy

Its just you and I chatting and Maf & Lee listening.
She's laid.
I'm sick.
I'm enjoying it.
I'm very excited.
I do know STUFF.
EXACTLY!
You're absolutely WRONG.
I'm probably going to cut this part out.
I need something to amuse myself.
I don't want you to be putting your god all over my nature!
I'm a control freak in the kitchen.
MAD married-woman-crush

Fluffy
I take it you can hear me because you keep answering my questions
He needs a poke in the eye.
Tamara and her pussies.
I don't trust him one little bit.
"MUST LISTEN TO SNUG"
Oh god.
Hot molten glass beads.
I'm quite particular.
Can't stay at my house!
I could whistle, but I can't.
Oh, its another one of those ones you've been nagging me to watch, isn't it?
He can't count.
Mexcian! Ahhh….mmm…..



No comments: