Saturday, April 01, 2006

Tamara's Log Snug date March 30th
I have no idea why I haven't done a show blog for a few weeks. No excuse really, just haven't...
But I am here now and all ready to listen to the PODCAST of The Snug.

Fluffy Lamb misses first show in over a year!! Computer troubles, she is sadly missed!

The show starts a little tongue tided. For an example see bottom for show quotes...

Lee dewberry computer thingyed. The web site (official Snug web site that is) has changed very very slightly. New buttons to click, clickable links and Lee is so proud and happy. I comment on the fact I had seen the changes but Maf misreads my words.....
Maf relays a conversation he had in his head about how intorerable he figured Lee must have been over the last week over his computer dewberry thingy...


Early this week silence....

Jane Russell did ads for the Cross Your Heart Bra. She may not have worn one but she flogged them. I remember the commercials from when I was a kid. The days the ads could only show a bra on the outside of the model's clothes.

The Sheens forever, for some reason they become obsessed with the Sheens...

"put that thing back where it came from"


Lee speaks in the Coyote and Road Runner's version of Latin.

RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT

JAZZ HANDS!!!!! For Lee.... http://images.quizilla.com/N/neefer/1049243590_tten17jazz.jpg
http://www.david-dickinson.net/images/cheap-as-chips-video-rain1.jpg


I signed up for a site that Maf is suppose to be working on... The reason I signed up was Maf sent us there to check it out. There didn't seem to be anything going on so I thought in order to understand it I had to sign up... But I still don't understand but hey I'm registered! ;o)

High speed burst of Tamara. My web cam freezes and unfreezes. Apparently humorous. Happy to amuse.

Maf's questions "do they play darts in America?"

Tamara needs to do a jingle for "Tamara sings...."
For some reason I was 5 mins behind the broadcast ?!?!? It take awhile for the skype thing to work.... I end up having to call them... They actually think I was ignoring them!!! :o(
My mic on my laptop sounds bad, so I need to be on my desk top if I want to talk in the future... And my call got cut off :) I really did say goodbye!

Tamara Sings
I have an imaginary friend named Alice, based on Alice from the Brady Bunch. I did a parody of the Barenaked Ladies Be My Yoko Ono.
Lee thinks I am cleaver and he thinks I have a lovely voice....awwwww gone red now.... There is no challenge given for next week except Church Hill and "ohhh yesss!!"


Lee the song you played with U2 and Mary J Blige.... Since it is a U2 song wouldn't you say U2 featuring Mary J. ???

Pirate Dave is having trouble listening so there is a request for one of the top listeners to set up a "listen to the snug for dummies" Could be posted on the forum? or web site? Fluffy??? can ya? please hmmm?

Now I understand what Lee was talking about with Never the Bride song. I don't know the people they were talking about but the second time I listened, I thought "that sounds like a James Bond song."


New listener? Does Witch Doctress listen? If you do listen Witch Doctress, drop the Snug a line or comment here...
Spoilers for next week's show...
IT'S SHOW 100!!! Send your Snug stories today! Special guest Shellie!!

Show quotes. Just things I find amusing...
{LEE QUOTES "AND THERE UM... THERE'S UM... NO, THERE ISN'T REALLY" "BIGGER THAN YARSSSSS" "OH YESSS" "THE WEB SITE HAS CHANGED VERY VERY SLIGHTLY" "IF YOU'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG, WHY WORRY?"
"CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO DIAL UK-LY"

{MAF QUOTES "CHAV SCUM FAMILY" "SCUM BREEDS SCUM"
"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU JIVE TURKEYS"

Sorry Maf it seems Lee was more quotable this week. **shrugs**

Show ends with Hari Karaoke - 260 - Baby Love

Show ends, I am off to bed.

Goodnight!

3 comments:

Fans of Snug said...

Nice one T!

Will try and do a listen to the snug for dummies section this evening. :D

Unknown said...

Another concise blog..Thanks T :) btw I spell dewberry d-o-o-b-e-r-y...I guess it's different in canada :p. I like the quotes section
M x

Fans of Snug said...

Hey thanks for the comments you two. I get the dewberry spelling from working at the Body Shop and the scent they carried was spelled dewberry. Thanks for the info.
T