Monday, May 08, 2006

Tamara's Log Snug date May 4 (may the 4th be with you :o) )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SNUG RADIO!!! 2 YEARS WOO HOO!!!

Bit of webcam troubles, but that doesn't affect the podcast listeners.
Number one UK fan Fluffy Lamb sent in a card.
Lee is looking chavtastic tonight (apparently) and he's been drinking water all week. Something must be in the air, Fluffy and I are also on a health kick starting this week.
*
Talk of detoxing, eating fruit, coffee enemas and POO. Lee wonders if his little pouch is actually poo. Future show dedicated to fecal matters!
Cheeky Fluffy asks "Talking shite again?"
*
What number is Lee in the chat tonight? Lee739. Everytime he joins the chat he gets a new number following his name.
*
Numb3ers is discussed, I watch it every Friday, and quite enjoy it. But my favorite (right now) show is Grey's Anatomy, watch it.http://www.tv.com/greys-anatomy/show/24440/summary.html?q=grey%27s%20anatomy :o)
*
A very smooth {THIS WEEKS SILENCE} so smooth it didn't even need to be announced.
*
Next week a Life on Mars recording contest with Maf and Lee. Listen live or on podcast and vote.
*
Maf has lost all his stuff from the blog (that's a lesson to us all SAVE SAVE SAVE!)
*
Cheeky Fluffy on the wiki "At the risk of provoking another Lee rant" posts a story on the wiki about heroin in Germany. And well it does kinda work. Lee believes in cold turkey, I have another opinion on the matter. Listen to the show to find out what I think (from personal experience).
*
Fluffy Lamb rewrote 4 Minute Warning to 4 Monkey Warning. (setting the record straight Fluffy wrote this on her own). And it's bloody funny and brilliant!! Good job Fluff!!
*
Talk of tooth paste commercial reminded me of a men's shower gel commercial.
http://www.orderoftheserpentine.com/aboutus.html "Since the first morning-after, The Order of the Serpentine has possessed a powerful, orange substance able to scrub away the dirty feelings caused by questionalbe hook-ups, We've helped thousands of men (several American Presidents rumored to be among them) Achieve the idyllic state of CLEAN BODY, CLEAN CONSCIENCE."
Two guys Two hours and a lot of poo. Second birthday, number two discussion ensues. Number 2 trivia.
*
Maf strongly defends Babylon 5 against Fluffy's dislike. And talks about Heist, bad news... It's been cancelled. Lee is stunned into silence. {This Week's Stunned Silence...} Maf has a rant about the show being cancelled after 5 episodes!!! Maf brings up Wonder Falls (I was "devastated" when that was cancelled!! So sad, I loved that show!)
*
I am at the part of the show that I haven't heard yet. My server crapped out on me during the live show and I wasn't able to get back on as the problem was on their end not mine. I was so ticked off not being able to get back online!!! Especially since it was the Birthday show!! Oh Lee notices I am gone.
*
Fluffy realizes she has spent 208 hours of her life LISTENING TO THE SNUG!
Oh good golly I "sing" Start Wearing Purple not so well and the guys help me out. As Maf says only Gogol Bordello do it best... I do make the guys do the Russian part. LOL Lee liked it anyway! I have a program that takes away vocals, sometimes and partly. {By the way... I did my best at an accent this time and no mention of it was made :o( }
*
Star Wars chat... Maf once said to me "girls and their cats" well I say "boys and their star wars"... so there! ;o)
*
Snug 2 ROCKS! (usually)
So for the last half hour Snug 2 will be part of the show! New Snug 2 request area in the Wiki. Post songs you want the fellas to sing.
Now Maf notices I am gone too. I WANTED to be listening!
*
Show ends and Snug 2 starts.(or Snug 1 1/2 really)
I will end the blog here then. Lucky podcast listeners can actually listen to Snug 2...go listen.. now! Thanks for playing some of my requests guys!! Wish I could have enjoyed it live!
Thus ends this weeks Blog!
Tamara
*
QUOTES
LEE "AND I'M GONNA UNTUCK ME TRACKY BOTTOMS FROM MY BROWN SOCKS IN A MIN"
"THAT WOULD BE AN ENEMA OF THE STATE"
"JUST HAVIN' A BIT OF AN F5"
"I'M NOT MAF"

MAF "A STAR WARS STUFF"
"FOR A MINUTE THERE I THOUGHT I HEARD THE ALCOHOLIC OF THE SHOW SAY I'M DRINKING WATER"
"YOU SQUIRT HOT COFFEE UP YOUR BUM"
"MORE POO OR LESS POO?"
"TRY PUTTING THAT QUOTE IN THE QUOTE SECTION!"
"WHEN EVER WE SAY NOBODY WE AUTOMATICALLY TAKE OUT TAMARA AND FLUFFY BECAUSE THEY DO EVERYTHING" "ULTRA DOOBERY TOOTHPASTE" "EITHER MY HEADS GOT BIGGER OR MY HEADPHONES ARE SHRINKENING" "GET TAMARA ON IT SHE A QUOTING GENUS"

2 comments:

Fans of Snug said...

Hehe!! Great Blog T!!


Fluffs xx

Unknown said...

Crackin' Blog T.