Saturday, May 20, 2006


Tamara's Log Snug date May17, 2006

*5, 4, 3, 2, 1, groovin' to green onions

*Show 106

*Discussing the McCartney's split. I lost respect for Paul when he remarried so soon after Linda's death...so I just roll my eyes at this "news".

*Tonight's theme... just you wait...it's coming! It involves bad language! AND CHICKENS!

*Note at 10:00pm every Thursday something important will happen! Listen up! (better be good! Lee promised)

*Computer doobery thingy talk....

*Previous on the Fluffy and Tami show I talk about the $30 million lottery prize coming up and my plans for it if I won. Maf and Lee are hurt and dismayed not to hear The Snug mentioned for hand outs. I will state here, that if I ever win a large sum of money, I, Tamara, include The Snug in the Friends and Family category. I didn't win the $30 million but I do have a ticket for the $8 million draw for this week... fingers crossed!

*More talk about The Fluffy and Tami show. :o) Maf even did a blog for us! So great! Such fun!

*Monkey talk... Monkeys talking about how monkeys talk...

*Fluffy has a new car!! woo hoo! A beauty and silver! Silver cars are really cool! :o) Can you tell I know nothing about cars!

*Tonight's song is The lunatics have taken over the Asylum - Fun Boy Three This is the Fluffy and Tami Show's theme song! The Snug is a live show and The Fluffy and Tami show is edited. I think they are braver to to it live! Not that editing made me sound any better...EXACTLY...

*Will Maf going to see the Da Vinci Code really piss off the religious leaders? Wow the power he has!

*SING ALONG WITH TAMARA ON THE SNUG... I sing...Hand in My Pocket...Damn the "baby" part messed me up! Key changes and all blahhh! I am not happy with my song and yet they have such fun with it!....

FINALLY WHAT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR....TONIGHT'S THEME

"CHICKEN SHIT""CHICKEN SHIT""CHICKEN SHIT""CHICKEN SHIT""CHICKEN SHIT"... I laughed so much!!!

*Skype to Priate (Pirate) Dave. Live visit definitely next week for an hour. Donate to The Snug now to help pay for the extra hour with Priate Dave!

*Maf "lets" Lee have a special chocolate... *THIS WEEKS SILENCE* (a preplanned silence even, while Lee eats the chocolate)...It's rosemary chocolate! Probably not as weird tasing as garlic chocolate, or lavender chocolate.

*Loads of credit card and money speak... we all won't have to worry about this when I win the lottery!

*Who thinks about getting a goat? I do! That's who!

*Maf pictures my house....some of it's right (not the gun!) Go to the forum to see what my home looks like...as well as a bunch more photos from my life...http://ccgi.rokushakubo.plus.com/snugforum/viewtopic.php?t=443

It's 1:30 am, I'm Tamara, I've been drinking Scotch and the podcast is now over... I'm going to bed.

goodnight!

QUOTES

MAF "OUR LISTENY LISTENERS WHO LISTEN LIVE"

"LET ME START AGAIN THAT WAS A SHIT SENTENCE"

"SHRIVELY FRAVEN"

"HOW CAN YOU BEAT MONKEYS... IN FEZES... DRINKING!"

"YOU DO HAVE WATER ONLY IT'S BEEN PAST THROUGH SUGAR AND HOPS"

"YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE THAT NOISE"

"WHERE I PLANNED THE SHOW IN MY HEAD AND YOU WEREN'T IN IT"

"I DIDN'T WANT TO SPOIL YOUR SINGYNESS BY GETTING ALL THE WORDS WRONG"

"I FEEL A SLOT COMING ON"

"YOU'RE NOT TASTING GARDEN IN YOUR BACK OF YOUR MOUTH?"

LEE

"I'M GOING TO UNPLUG MY THING IN THE BACK"

"I'M A REALLY SHIT MONKEY"

"TO MY PERIL I'VE BEEN EATING LOTS OF SALAD ~~~ A LOT~~~ A LOT OF SALAD"
"WE NEED TO SKYPE SOMEBODY TOPICAL"

"I WAS RIGID ON THE SETTE"


No comments: