Sunday, June 25, 2006

SNUG DATE JUNE 22TAMARA'S LOG
Both Fluffy and I are doing a blog for this week's show. Will be interesting to see what each of us write... Thanks for reading. :o)

* The one without Lee, yet we have Pirate Dave to fill his shoes.

* Apparently someone at the Jonathan Roth Show listens to the Snug. They not only played "Start Wearing Purple" they chatted about monkeys too.

* Turns out the big tough Pirate Dave is not a fan of horror movies or letting the water drain from the tub, while still in the bath.

* Maf spoke to Jeff Daniels Wedensday. The interview is in editing and we'll get to hear it this coming Thursday! Maf could have had Jeff play guitar but they ended up chatting the entire half hour.

*All the live listeners got booted off, Maf is confused. The two may or may not be related...

* Maf actually let people!... into his house!...to photograph it! Good god the devastation. It was actually the local paper in for a photo shoot for the Jeff Daniels interview. There maybe new listeners on the horizon. HQ sent me a scanned image of the newspaper. Way to go guys! A wee bit of fame doesn't hurt.

*Chit chat about Maf's new shed.

*Waiting for an organic silence...These things cannot be forced.

*Maf's editing the Fluffy and Tami show, it's too big for him to handle.

*Pirate Dave has brought several listeners to the fold, now if only they'd come to the chatroom and or forum and or read the blogs and post a comment now and then...

* Pirate Dave anticipates the silence.

* No Tamara sings tonight.

*Maf is well please to have 2 live listeners that have the live365 VIP membership.

*Pirate talk ARrrrrrghhhhh!

*My Skypes not working. No live Tamara's sings. Pirate Dave says such flattering things, I almost said yes but Skype did not work.

*Fluffy's amazing powers are discussed, not only can she take away the forum and shut down Maf's computer, she can also control his lights... Wow can she fly too?

* *This week's ***fidgety*** silence, pesticide free**

*Pirate Dave come to the forum! Fun, not just on a Thursday but 7 days a week! Everyone come to the forum!

*Lee may or may not be on this week's show...Gasp... He might turn up.

*Maf collects time travel stuff.

*Talk has gone to the birds.

*Maf is so dedicated to The Snug, no one at work is allowed to bother him with problems on Thursdays while he does show prep and research.

*Hari-karaoke was The Barenaked Ladies... Maf and Pirate Dave do a great job! Considering it is a hard song to sing! Maf does more of the singing but Dave does his best.

I've been Tamara and this has been (one of) this week's blog.

QUOTES
PIRATE DAVE
"JUST THINK OF ME AS YOUR COMEDY CO-PILOT ON THE PLANE OF FUN"
"IN MY HEAD IT'S A VISION, DON'T BREAK MY VISION"
"I THOUGHT YOU HAD A GREEN ROOM AND YOU SAID 'I HAVE, THE BATHROOMS GREEN, YOU CAN WAIT IN THERE IF YOU LIKE'"
"CAN YOU IMAGINE R2D2 GIVING YOU A BLOW JOB?
"I'M A PRAWN CRACKER WITH FLOWERS IN MY HAIR"
"REMEMBER THAT GUY HE WAS REALLY FUNNY ON A THURSDAY NIGHT AND NOW HE'S WATCHING SQUIRRELS BONKING"

MAF

"IF I COULD GET INTO JONATH ROSS' GREEN ROOM I WOULD"
"I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL THE INTERVIEW BUT SOME OF THOSE THINGS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE HAPPENED"
"NOT BLOWING MY OWN TRUMPET BECAUSE I'M NOT A BIG SELF TRUMPET BLOWER" (followed by a bit of rudeness)
"I AM A RADIO GOD!!!"
"YOUR JUST THINKING IN MY HEAD"
"EVERYBODY KNOWS THE SNUG IS ON A THURSDAY"
"OH I AM A BIT OF A CABBAGE TONIGHT"
"IT'S QUICKER TO BLOW JOB SOMEBODY FOR A PROMOTION THAN PLAY GOLF"
"OH MY GOD YOU DO YOUR OWN PARROT?"
"FLUFFY REALLY RUNS IT, I DON'T WANT TO TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM FLUFFY, SHE GETS A BIT STROPPY SOMETIMES"
"I DON'T KNOW IF YOU SPOILED THAT BY WIGGLING YOUR TOP"
"BEFORE YOU ARRIVED I WAS LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF"
"A WHOLE CASE OF MONEY WOULD DO ME GOOD RIGHT NOW"

FLUFFY LAMB
"I MISS LEE BUT PIRATE DAVE IS GREAT"
"I DON'T GET STROPPY YOU GIT!!"

4 comments:

Fans of Snug said...

Superb blog yet again T! I like the having 2 blogs thing, great to compare two perspectives of the show.

Fluffs xx

Unknown said...

Great pair of blogs! good work girls :D

M x

Fans of Snug said...

Fluffy I think between us we manage to capture the whole show...I missed things you got and vice versa.
Up for it again for the next show?
T

Fans of Snug said...

Yeh sure... Just remind me! ;)