Monday, June 05, 2006

Tamara's Log Snug Date June 1st
The show starts with Lee giggling and Maf thinking it's still May. But he's thought it was May since March :o)

*Guest in the studio tonight, Maf's sister ~ Sally

*Cell phone still unavailable! What's with that Lee. His excuse is it's "charging"

*Sally's had a rough week! She's feeling ranty. She hates her haircut.

*Big thanks to Fluffy from Sally for her mug... I'm sure I've heard about a mug heading my way but so far no sign of it...{Fluffy consider yourself nagged! ;o) }

*Re-introducing Sally (I didn't hear the first time around)

*Computer doobery thingy chat...

*Snugradio.co.uk has stolen the quote's section from this very fanblog...*gasp*

*Lee has read the blog and listened to the Fluffy and Tami show. His one criticism is my use of the word EXACTLY (said with a real nasal sound)

*Maf has a look for my review of Lee's American accent. While I mean no offence to Lee, I stand by my first opinion. And really I think Monty Python are brilliant! So if you squint and tilt your head while thinking about my review, it WILL appear to be a compliment...really.

*The Fluffy and Tamara Show is to The Snug like Friends is to Joey or The Snug is Buffy and F&T is Angel or Doctor Who/Torch Wood. What was either missed or ignored in the chatroom was my comparison that The Snug is Chicken Shit and F&T is the stink...LOL hee hee?

*Big news The Snugs future guest ***drum roll (come on Lee Mr.SoundMan)*** JEFF DANIELS http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001099/
Sweet! The Snug requests questions from the listeners. What would you like to ask Jeff Daniels.

*Sally attempts to keep the fellas on track (GOOD LUCK!) Turns out that Sally doesn't really listen to The Snug *tsk tsk* Come on Sally, join us in the chatroom and have a listen with us. :o)

*Sally went to an interview and was asked an unusual question. "What did you watch on telly last night?" and then he asked "What kind of person would we see come through [in big brother] in week two?"

*X-MEN 3 is pretty good...so far. Nuff said...wink wink and all that. ;o)

*Sally really hates her hair...tell us the story...ok she tells the story...She went to have a trim, but it got chopped right off. To add insult to injury she was charged 51 pounds!

*Tune of the night...Jeff Daniels Dirty Harry Blues

*Revisiting Start Wearing Purple, since Sally doesn't listen to the show, she doesn't know the song!

*Why was Sally in the Snug studio? Well Maf and Sally's mum was run over by a car. She's alright, got knocked over... she's alright. She did go through the windshield, has some aches and pains but thankfully she'll be alright. So Sally is in Wales to visit their mum and dad...

*Lee is craving this week's silence...

*Only an hour and a half show tonight................................................................

.....actually it really just keeps going for the whole 2 hrs...go figure.

*Collective **sigh** in the studio.

*Lee says EXACTLY in *what he thinks sounds like a Canadian accent* Have a listen to the F&T Show 2 to hear what Tamara and Fluffy think of that. I don't like my accent, it's true...Lee back peddles and says some nice things about my accent, as does Sally. Thanks but Canadian accents are whinny sounding.

*Tamara sings Boulevard of Broken Dreams... I don't hate it. I swear again but they miss it.

*A real This Week's Silence...Seemed to be an extra long...

*BIG EAR BLAST! DEAD LOUD!

*Hari karaoke - Spice Girls - I am running for cover (not a fan of the Spice Girls) The delivery was great though.

*And the show ends with a big stink, giggles and an annoyed Maf.

This ends the blog.

T

QUOTES
SALLY
"OH SHIT I'VE DESTROYED YOUR HOUSE"
"I DON'T THINK HE WANTED ANY LADIES IN HIS ESTABLISHMENT"
"IF YOU WERE ONE OF THE FREAKS IN BIG BROTHER, WHICH FREAK WOULD YOU BE?"
"HAVE YOU LOST THE USE OF YOUR LEGS?"
"WELL I LAUGH AT MY OWN EXPENSE"
"THIS IS REAL LIFE...ME WITH NO HAIR"
"DO YOU THINK I WOULD HAVE BEEN MAKING YOU TUNA SANDWICHES IF SHE WAS DEAD?"
"I BET SHE SWEARS QUITE POSH"

MAF
"IF YOU ARE LISTENING LIVE NOW AS OPPOSED TO LIVE NOW LATER"
"IT'S AN UMPA-LITE"
"THAT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU ARE SUCKING OFF MY BANDWIDTH"
"CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHAT THE FLUFFY AND TAMARA IS"
"YOU NEED TAMARA TO REMIND YOU OF STUFF"
"YOU SHOULDN'T PREJUDGE THE QUOTES SECTION, CAUSE THINGS HAPPEN"
"I GOT KICKED OUT FOR URINATING IN THE DRINKS"

"IT DOESN'T BUT IT DOES IN YOUR HEAD"
"WHAT'S YOUR CATCHY CATCH PHRASE?"
"AT THE MOMENT ALL I'M GOING TO DO IS GET A JOB...OH... DOING MY JOB"
"IT'S 20 PAST 10 AND I'M ALL OUT"

LEE
"I FEEL LIKE WRINGING MY KNICKERS OUT ALREADY"
"PUT THAT IN YOUR QUOTE SECTION"
"IF YOU WERE A HAMBURGER YOU'D BE A MCGORGEOUS"
"I'M NOT REALLY GAY ALRIGHT!"
"THAT'S GONNA END UP IN THE QUOTES SECTION" (actually Lee when that bit came on while I was doing the blog, I was off at the forum posting questions for Jeff Daniels. So instead of rewinding it to hear what you said, I thought if would be funnier to quote that... the power to quote I am dizzy with the power...or is it the scotch?)
"NONE OF THEM THREE GIRLS YOU CAME WITH LAST TIME MOANED A BIT DID THEY MAF?"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Let me be the first to congratulate you on another excellent blog. :)