Thursday, October 12, 2006

Fluffys Log - 05102006
Show - 126
Podcast - 39

And the show starts with a discussion on how to celebrate the 40th podcast..... any ideas? (well it's a bit late as I'm a tad slow at posting my blog this week :$ )

Maf's made use of his press pass this week... more a bit later....

Bombshell of the week - Maf has an interview for a Job oop north, if he get's it will that mean the end of the Snug??

Go to the website (Competitions page) to see some scary pics of Maf in his cod piece. Look out for the sweaty pits and spiders legs ;o)

Lee gets told off at work for looking like shite. A couple of words get invented 'baggism' and 'tiredist'. The conversation takes a swift turn onto Gay men and cucumbers (shame on you Lee!)

Lee searches for quotes on T's blog from last week..... I forget what the quote is ;o)

I'm shocked that you think that I prefer watching Lost to listening to the show (that may be right, but I didn't want you to think it :oP ) I actually watched Lost well before the show, and then had some unexpected visitors which stopped me listening in!!

Puppy doesn't like Lost!! :-O You've gone down in my estimation Pupster.

Maf has a whinge about his mobile phone provider.

Cool Telly Alert......
New(and a few old) shows to keep an eye out forLost, Prison Break, Heroes, Eureka, My name is Earl, Jericho and The Nine.
I've been watching Dexter too which is looking good, anyone else seen it?

Tune Time - Weylon Jennings - Good ole Boy
Jimmy Osmond - Long haired lover

Movie reviews - You can see the reviews on www.Snugradio.co.uk/films ( I think that's right)
As I seemed to have watched the same films, here's my take on them.....

Click - Good film, especially for Adam Sandler, nice to see him doing something that has some serious bits to it. Quite predictable in parts, I mean come on you meet a guy called Morty - who else is he gonna be!!

World Trade Centre - Didn't enjoy this one ( I don't 'do' Nick Cage).

Hoodwinked - Great! Funny, nice to see all the perspectives of all the characters.

Crank - Weird film. Weird but good, great concept. Very fast paced! ;o)

Dawny and Elmo are going into a recording studio to record some parodies - Good luck Guys!!

Lee gets hold of a dodgy 90's tune and makes us all listen to it ( And Why Not - The Face) Unfortunatly I remember it - I think I even bought it :$ This gets Maf started on his record collection, and the first record you bought....
Tami's was: Video killed the Radio star - The Buggles (I think)
Maf's was: Flash - Queen
Lee's was: Bad Boys - Wham! (Hehehe!!)
Dawny's was: Love me for a reason - Boyzone (Shame on you ;o) )
Mine was: New England - Kirsty McColl

Maf's Dad has been making home brew spirits. I remember making home made cherry brandy once, tasted like Benylin.... Yum!

Tamara sings - Big in Japan (Nice one T! )

Hari Karaoke - Scissor Sisters - I don't feel like dancing.

Here endeth my blog ( apologies for the lateness)

QUOTES.....................................
LEE
Ramadanafactations
Do it now Maf! Do it now!
Make him wear his Superman pants
Get your Saltspring Island
Stop, you're not funny
It's like being a vegitarian and forgetting and eating steak
I nearly bubbled someone today
Neck it, neck it, neck it!
No! I'm not brave.
I'm invigorated now.

MAF.
How do you define freshness?
I'm struggling to think and talk.
By golly it burns.
I'm quite worried about your obsession with my cod piece
black, white, balck, white, black, white
I know your listening Google!
All I wanted was a pipe shoved up my arse.
Wag flavin
You can't be in too many places at once electronically.
I'm Budda tonight
We should hang our heads in shame.
'Cos they couldn't find any Barry coloured vinyl
Me go fuckoffee
We have been known to be long and that can be uncomfortable for some people.

No comments: