Sunday, October 01, 2006

The show starts with the usual and the fellas are 'in the red' according to Maf. Technical studio speak about sound levels.

Lee's back! He even plays himself a welcome home song.

Show 125 pod cast 38 Lee is amazed at Maf's math abilities.


Lee trys his hardest to finish Maf's sentences but he just can not do it as well as Pirate Dave. I've been know to do this but do my best not to.

Maf's getting old, he misplaced the memory stick he borrowed from Lee. It was in the 'airing out cupboard'. Is that the same thing as a linen closet? OHhhh look at Maf with his fancy airing out cupboard.

Michele is on her way to the Snug for a photo shoot.


Maf saw a really nice fridge at Pirate Dave's. "It's really cool" he says.

Lee asks Uncle Maf about a car that has a couple names. (cars, it's all gibberish to me) Gareth is a wealth of car information. He is now known as non-pirate (rather than ninja )

Maf's left on his own while Lee goes to let Michele in. There's mic trouble so we can hardly hear Michele. But as Lee says, she just there to take photos. We get the photography experience as the guys pose and preen. Tune time as the guys strike poses standing up.
Most of the chatroom seems to have missed Maf in a cod piece. Fluffy saw it, front and back! Maf wonders why she is not in her car on the way to the studio!

Maf's birthday Dec. 5th. Send gifts!


New listener Cindy received a response from the Snug and written back. Cindy (if you read this) where are you from? I too hanker for stuffing....MMMMM stuffing! Maf has a recipe for stuffed camel! ewwwwww!

New song sent in from Jeff Daniels. I saw him in a bank commercial this week.

Lee really wants to spill the beans about long time listener Glyn's love life. Maf will have none of that.

Silliness breaks out with a whirl wind of wacky word waggery.

A little bit of Jeff Daniels song, and then Lee plays "I love this bar".....ummmm not to my taste.

General silliness ensues... you just have to listen! Just listen for the uncontrollable giggle fit.

{{{{{THIS WEEK'S not quite a SILENCE}}}} Lip smacking at photos...

I sent another pirate clip. I heard it after official talk like a pirate day. It is from a crazy show called ROBOT CHICKEN. (
chicken shit) No it was not me using audacity. Maf and Lee can expect the first season in their Christmas box.

Maf might have bought Pirate Dave's jukebox.


Tamara sing "Sail This Ship Alone" A little chatter in the background... :o) and a bit ARRGHHHS and pirate talk... It is their show after all ;o) They think I've stopped suddenly and I didn't. AND they think the song is a bit masterbatory. That never occurred me to be honest. I am turning red at the not so subtle innuendos...


Maf thinks Canadians are meek and Lee thinks we are whiney.
And they dis the Canadian dollar!

HARIKARAOKE - eventually... "Sweet Dreams". Fine job guys!


And this blog is over! Good night.
T

QUOTES
MAF "I TOLD YOU IT WAS A WORD I CAN'T REMEMBER NOW"

"OHH ATTENTION SPAN OF A GOLD FISH"

"I COULD DEPOSIT THEORIES BUT I'D HAVE TO PICK THEM UP AGAIN"

"NO NO THERE WON'T BE ANY SEEING NOW"

"AND THE THING IS I WAS FACING AWAY FROM THE WEBCAM SO THEY WON'T HAVE SEEN THE FAIRY COD PIECE THEY'LL HAVE JUST SEEN MY ASS"

"WHY AM I SAT STROKING IT?"


"WHERE DID I PUT MY PANTS"

"SNAKES IN BEER"

"WE PROBABLY FIND YOU AS AMUSING AS YOU DO"

"SHE IS FROM CANADA, BLESS HER"


"WE LUV YOU ALL"

"HERE COMES CAMELAMBKEN"

"IF YOU HAD A LAMB AND 20 CHICKENS SHOVED INSIDE YOU YOU'D MAKE THAT NOISE"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN YOUR BEDROOM VOICE?"

"I FEEL A SNUG TV COMING ON"

"DID SHELLY SLIP US SOMETHING WHEN SHE WAS HERE"


"COBRA BEER BITES YOU ON THE ASS"

"BACK IN THE BOX WITH YOU MY PRECIOUS"

"A DIP IN THE BOX"

"I WAS GOING TO SAY SOMETHING BUT I FORGET I GOT ONTO TAMARA"

"IT'S NOT TAMARA SINGS IT'S TAMARA ASS PIRATES"


"I WONDER IF THE TARDIS JUST HAS YODA STRAPPED ON THE BACK WITH A BIT OF STRING"

"YOU'VE STILL GOT 9 MINUTES OF SWEATY EARS TO GO"

"ONE DAY THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH AND WE'LL ALL BE CANADIAN"

"I WANT TO STUFF SOMETHING INTO SOMETHING ELSE INTO SOMETHING ELSE, DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS YET"


"I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH OF A GEEK YOU ARE AND WHETHER YOU CARE"

LEE
"I'M BACK FROM MY JOLLY"

"COME ON IN AND SHUT THE DOOR BEHIND THEE"

"IT MUST HAVE BEEN SERIOUS MAN-FLU"


"I VERY NEARLY BRUSHED MY HAIR"


"WHEN A GIRL SAYS TO YOU 'CAN I HAVE YOU STANDING UP' IT'S LIKE ALRIGHT OK WE'LL HAVE SOME OF THAT"

"SORRY I CAN'T DO THAT, I'M A DEMI-GOD"

"THERE'S ACTUALLY A SONG CALLED 'I CAN'T DECIDE' AND I DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO PLAY IT"

"GOSH I'M HOT AND SWEATY NOW, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR COD PIECE"

"HOW WOULD YOU KNOW TO STUFF IT IN A CHICKEN"

"WAFER THIN TURDUCKEN"

"I'M LOOKING FOR JEFF"

"SHE LIKES THE CRABBUCCKETS YOU KNOW YOU KNOW."

"I THINK SHE'S FALLEN ASLEEP ON HER KEYBOARD"

"OH DEAR CAMELAMBKEN IS POORLY"

"YOU BROUGHT MY SWEATY EARS BACK"

"SHIT MCMURPHY?"

"EARS ARE REALLY SWEATY NOW"

"TAMARA'S NAUGHTY PIRATES"


"IT'S A TALKING YODA AIRING CUPBOARD"

"THE TURDUCKEN IS GETTING FATTER"

"GOD THEY'RE THICK AND FAST TONIGHT"

"DEEP BREATHS...HASN'T SHE?"

"I'M CRANKED UP AND READY TO KARAOKE"

"I LAUGHED SO MUCH A LITTLE BIT OF WEE CAME OUT"

PUPPY

"I'M LISTENING INTENTLY, THEY'RE BEING A BIT COMPLICATED TONIGHT"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aaaahh...excellent work T. refreshed my memory enough to finish my show notes now :)

CindyB said...

Howdy Tamara! I'm originally from the midwest, Kansas to be exact. But I currently live and work in Texas. I hope to be back in the midwest when I retire to live out my life in peace, happiness, and stuffing.