Sunday, May 25, 2008

May 25th

Well dear Snug fans the ending of the Snug has happened. May 22nd was the last Snug show, according to Maf until September. That's when the Snug returns but in what form, we still do not know. There are a few unbelievers but I am with Maf on this, I believe in nonsense and that nonsense will return!


I had the privilege to be at the last two shows and watch as well as participate in the magic! Blogs of those two shows will happen. And though I know there hasn't been a blog in ages I feel my trip to the UK will inspire me. So watch this space because I will be writing about my day to day adventures as well as listen back to both shows and blog about them.

That is all for now, stay tuned to hear about my journey to the Snug side!
T

2 comments:

Fans of Snug said...

Nice one T!
I'd offer to blog the last show, butmy keyboard might get a little soggy :P

F x

Unknown said...

OMG a new blog :D:D Yaay T. Cant wait to read your newly inspired writings. M xx