Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Fluffys Log
Snugdate: 06072006

It's Thursday.......... Show 113, podcast 26 - The One after Jeff!

Duw not even a couple of minutes into the show and were going on about Jeff already! Ha!

Slight dissapointment at the lack of new returning listeners.

Some people listen to the show at double speed! Fab idea! :oP

Anyone want to take over the Snugs My space account? If not I'l do it.... Mwhahahahahahahahaha!!! (It might not get done if I do it though.)

Lee doen't cater for podcasters, which is fair enough (IMO) because they give no feedback! So podcast listeners - EMAIL US YOU BASTARDS!!

If you're reading this now, then you've missed the caption competition.

Pop quiz results! 2 winners were picked from the *cough*huge*cough* list of people who entered, they were Diane from Glasgow, and me! Come on peeps, lets have some more effort!!

Sorry guys no pigtails, and no flirting! :oP

This weeks silence......

Tune - Girogypsies - Gypsy ride

Mrs Maf is listening, come join in the chatroom! :oD

Lee starts recycling - Maf gets on his soap box!

We discuss the joys of candles. Mind out of the gutter peeps ;o)

Mafs dad used to do hospital radio, I wonder if he sounds like Chris Evans too.

Maf thinks he invents an underwater hotel, but he's beaten to it... one already exits.

Tin foilf hats - have a look on the blog to see the link to the website

Lee's been reading Sharon Osbournes autobiography

Now the giggles start.....





and keep going.........





and going.........



A bit of chat about Mafs Blackpool trip, and Lee gets Anal about postcodes.

A Tami Skype!! Bless the ickle croaky voice. Great version of killing me softly too Hehehehe!

Harikaraoke - The woman in me - Shania Twain






Quotes -

Maf
Distilled from mingers knickers, that's what gives it it's flavour.
That'll learn me!
Not that we cheat at anything like this...
Light me! Light me!
Let me refresh my steps a little
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp!


Lee
I blame Matalan
Exactly
Nice!
Here we go Yabadabbadoo!
How sick is that!
Had Rod Hulls arm up your arse
No wonder I have sweaty ears


Would have done a better blog, but someone put a really short podcast up over the weekend.....

5 comments:

Fans of Snug said...

Well I think it's mighty fine! No complaints from me... :o)

Fans of Snug said...

Thanks T :oD

Unknown said...

and no more complaints than normal from me...good work girls ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Fans of Snug said...

Hey thanks for that! It great to know there are other people besides Maf reading. Do you listen to the Snug? Live or podcast?
T