Monday, July 17, 2006

TAMARA'S LOG SNUG DATE JULY13

Start with Green onions, a few mighty pirate ARRRRRRs and a ding of the bell. (the bell is back!)

*Lee back pedals and says he's not againts podcast listeners. Maybe Lee should actually listen to his own show so he knows what he thinks about stuff so he can remember. kidding (not that you read this blog or anything Lee ~ I figure if nagging hasn't worked then goading is the next best thing)

*After drinking Magners during last week's show Maf woke with a hang-over the next day.

*There's a new listener, Puppy, who joined us in the chatroom. Welcome!

*Both Maf and Lee went to see The Pirates of the Caribbean. Lee didn't know Johnny Depp based Captain Jack Sparrow on Keith Richards! Even I knew that!
They attempt to discuss is without giving anything away. I haven't seen it yet, and am looking forward to it.

*Maf is distracted by the goings on outside his window.

*If you see Lee out and about, make a request and he'll play it. Not applicable to anyone outside Prestatyn.

*MSN and YAHOO joining their IM, go to the show notes for the link...

*Send Lee a photo of you doing Jazz Hands and he'll post them.
Maf gets into a tizzy when he remembers he had a photo of breasts (in bras) sent to him. Giggle fit, Lee's miffed that Maf hadn't sent it to him right away. In the "good old days" the Snug got actual breasts sent in...ok photos of actual real breasts.

*"DCI Hunt needs a slap" I say in the chatroom, and it sets Maf off. My liberal attitude needs punishing apparently. DCI Hunt is the bloke that sits in the back of every man's head, according to Maf. There is moaning about not being able to say whatever potentially offensive thing occurs....when suddenly they catch site of a listener's bottom on webcam(you know who you are ;o) ) which then leads to *****THIS WEEK'S SILENCE*****

*lemonade and cider do not mix!

*Tune/Wee time I WISH I WAS A PUNKROCKER WITH FLOWERS IN MY HAIR

*Fatra-sexual phenomenon was invented here tonight on the Snug.

*OfF oN a TAngEnT...HeRe tHEre ANd EvERyWheRE.... Talking about Space Cake, magic mushrooms and the limited trips Maf has taken in his life, Lee has even less experience. I on the other hand have loads of experience! LOL Maf wants to interview me about my experiences. Bring it on! is my response.

*Lee calls my bedroom a shed and then a chicken coup! All the walls in this part of the house are wood...not very nice but at least it smells slightly better than a chicken coup.

*SKYPE TIME; They skype Puppy without warning and don't give him the chance to turn off the show. ARrrrrrrrr! He's in London, he found the show through the BBC...he came home early from the pub to have a listen. A new member for the Snug family.

*Fluffy needs better lighting for her webcam image....

*The Forum, a place for Fluffy and I to meet and chat. OK not really, anyone can join and post...erm even you too Lee

*Computer doobery thingy talk, do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do...............................................................................................
Dell...good service. I agree, they're friendly. Lee talks more doobery thingy that even Maf doesn't understand.


*TUNE TIME; Under Pressure by Rob Storm, a friend of the Snug and potentially a future guest.



***** almost a second THIS WEEK'S SILENCE****but Maf puts a stop to it.

*We wait around for Lee to find Rob's website but isn't able to find it for awhile.... which is www.virtualbowie.co.uk

*Tamara sings?......no because I dissed DCI Hunt, they did not play my song. The excuse was Lee's computer wouldn't play it....Maf goes for a wee and Lee trys to figure it out, then Lee chats about the Snug website and then brags about being all professional and how he doesn't need Maf...then he realizes he actually does need Maf and proceeds to spill his Magners all over the whole studio... Maf's a good sport on air, wonder if Lee gets it when the mics are turned off... :o)

*No one has volunteered to take up the Snug's "my space" page...Maf must have missed that Fluffy said somewhere that if no one else volunteered, she'd do it.

*Maf will put the list of his books online for me... I do love books.

*Banning stand-by. I need this explained to me... Our tvs are on or off. Why would someone have their tv on stand-by? I get slightly mocked for not knowing. My tv doesn't have a remote for it so I use a bamboo stick. Primitive but it works.

*Hari-karaoke Little Lady I Love, very amusing!!! Jazz hands!

*NWTV want to meet up with Maf and Lee.

*What ever happened to the 10:00 spot. Every Thursday we were promised something big at 10:00 and for weeks now it has been forgotten...

*The show ends with a bit of tounge tied talking...

This has been my version of this weeks blog, good night!


QUOTES
MAF
"I THINK ON FRIDAY MORNING I WOKE UP WITH WHAT YOU HUMANS CALL A HANG OVER"
"THERE'S A LADY WITH ONE WHEEL PASSING MY HOUSE"
"SO YEA"
"I'M NOT THINKING THAT MAYBE I SHOULDN'T"
"BACK WHEN WE FIRST STARTED WE GOT ACTUAL BREASTS"
"IF MY WEE CAME OUT LOOKING LIKE MAGNERS I'D BE WORRIED"

"I'VE GOT AN OLD LADY STOOD OUTSIDE MY HOUSE, SHE'S NOT SAYING ANYTHING SHE'S JUST STOOD THERE"
"IF IT'S GOING TO TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF IT'S GOING TO BLOW YOUR FACE OFF"
"YOU'VE BLOWN IT NOW, CANADA'S GOING TO STOP LISTENING"
"GET OFF MY MAGNERS"

"ON A SCALE OF ONE TO TEN WHERE A IS REALLY GOOD AND F IS HOWARD THE DUCK I GIVE THIS FILM A THUMBS UP

"WE'LL PUT TAMARA SINGS ON NOW, I COULD DO WITH A WEE"
LEE
"I SPEND MORE ON MAGNERS THAN I DO ON PETROL"

"PUT THE PLACARD DOWN AND LEAVE THERE'S NOTHING TO SEE HERE"
"I'M GOING TO WEE SOME ORANGE"
"IF YOU'RE FAT AND YOU LIKE NICE NAILS COME AND JOIN ME"
"CACE-SPAKE WOW CACE-SPAKE"
"I'M VERY NOT LOGICAL"
QUOTES FROM THE CHATROOM
PUPPY "I CAN'T LISTEN THIS ON THE TUBE, I KEEP LAUGHING AND PEOPLE LOOK AT YOU A BIT STRANGE"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Another quality blog! Great Work T.

Our TVs have a button for 'standby' which turns the screen off and makes a little red light come on (but apparently still uses almost as much electric as leaving it on!!) This is so lazy people can feel like they've turned off their TV without getting up.

Fans of Snug said...

Thanks Maf. And thanks for explaining standby...
T

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»