Sunday, July 30, 2006

TAMARA'S LOG SNUG DATE JULY 27/06

*Groove in with Green onions here on the Love Boat, I mean The Snug. The Mexican trumpetist are thanked as they head out, and with that the show begins.

*The phantom noise from Maf's mic last week turns out to be Lee's mixer.

*Can you fill your electrical equiptment with spray foam? Lee's thinking it could make a great new business. ;o)

*Neither Snug webcam worked but podcast listeners don't care.

*Lee's thinking about getting himself "sectioned". I assume it means committed..."ain't it great to be crazy".

*Maf's going to London, we'll get the update this coming show I am sure.

~~~~PREVIOUSLY ON THE SNUG Maf's sister was on the show and talking about not having a job, as well as a bad haircut experience. Well she's got a job, her old job actually, at higher pay. Congrats Sally. How's the hair? We need a Sally hairdo update! ~~~~

*Bit of BBQ chat.

~~~~PREVIOUSLY IN THE SNUG CHATROOM...I did not say Maf and Lee went too far in the beating children bit. I just said I don't believe in beating children. I assume that they are kidding (fingers crossed I hope they are). Puppy seemed a bit taken back and Pirate Dave said pull it back fellas. Just want to be clear...~~~~

*Lee listened to The Fluffy and Tami show. Awwwwww the "exactly exactly exactly" was just for fun! Not making any point at all! No offence meant! Really!
Lee says he likes the show. Maybe I did the exactly thing too much? Maybe I should cut out the Audacity? I don't know, I was just playing around.

{{{{Almost a silence but was interrupted by reoccurring spaghetti bolognese}}}}

*Maf removes his shoes, phew those sweaty dogs fill the air with an
aroma. I'm a smart ass and write in the chatroom that even I can smell them. Maf puts them back on. We can all breath a sigh of relief.

*Maf's been on holiday but still does the show! Dedication!

*Lee and Mrs. Lee have been married one year now.

*Nobody other than Fluffy has offered to do the Myspace account. There you go Fluffy the job is yours. I have an account because I wanted to be able to see the Dresden Dolls' page. (my favorite music right now)

{{{{A VERY SILENT THIS WEEK'S SILENCE}}}}

And this is a first `````last week's silence repeated!!`````

*We are warned that it will be a "summer-y can't be assed sort of show".

*Tune Time! Prince Buster sings Enjoy Yourself.

*We revisit last week's show, masterbatathon and beating children.

*Lee wants to know if Maf sets it up to have strange people walk by his windows during the show. He doesn't, it's all random.

*I've been added to The Snug's friend's list on their myspace account. Lee thinks I should "get a job" (mumbled under his breath) LOL

* Frapper's been updated with new listeners.

*Puppy is really one of us now. He's the Snug's official checker of the site called Second Life. secondlife.com Sounds like it costs a lot of money. Puppy's report to come soon I am sure. Lee's not impressed so far.

*Maf wonders if he's just said "second island", does he? No he says "second life".

*Does Lee have a quiz for us. It may even be a "pre-Tamara" quiz.

*Lee misses the XMEN reference, (I got it! :oP)

*Lee's karaoke Wed. night was great. Some really good singers! Lee was impressed.

*Lee's been talking into the bottom of his mic for half the show.

*This site -----> http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/577/ <-----has generated a whole slew of penis naming... Even some of the gals name theirs... :oO (I raise my hand to say I did not generate a name)

*Maf is not a big forum guy. I have noticed the forum is rather quiet this week, I wonder if his opinion has anything to do with it.... hmmmmm....

*Lee brings up the topic of genital painting... I send a link from youtube that has them a bit flustered...The link is on the snugblog.

*Competition "E-mail us you bastards" will be drawn soon.

*At 10:10 it is realized that 10:00 has come and gone and the special 10:00 thing doesn't happen BUT next week at 10:00 Lee will be playing with his new birthday present! He's got a guitar! Infact a new spot is announced, Lee's Guitar. Every week we'll get to hear Lee learn to play. Maf gives tuning advice.

*Maf starts to say "We forget things so much........" and never finishes the sentance. They are off on several tangents.

*The link I mentioned above, has arrived and they are all a twitter. I knew it would have that effect.

*The chatroom's been talking about spanking. (I don't remember what that's all about)

*Happy Birthday to new listener Diane (are you still listening Di?)

*A bit of Cornish speak... yareet? eyeyup?

*Tamara sings There are Worse Things I Could Do (sorry everyone, I should have uped the tempo) Lee says I should do songs they can sing to. I started to do that and even changed it to "sing along with Tamara". I try to grumble about it in the chatroom but it didn't come out very well. I even quote Lee "I'm becoming more and more less important". So I'll sing stuff (or not) and if they sing, cool and if not there will be nothing to drown out my mewling. ;o)

~~~Puppy's Backtrax (just renamed) Podcast listeners send in your answers for the amazing prize of The Snug's undying loyalty. ~~~


*What ever happened to Snoozey? Where did he go? Fluffy, ask him why he doesn't come around anymore?

*The fellas are eating sweets and Fluffy wants some!

*I put numbers after my name in the chatroom just for Lee. Previous shows Lee has complained about being the only one with numbers after his name. And tonight he's not even in the chatroom! Lee wants to know how I've done it. Then everyone in the chatroom starts name changing.

* Harakarioke - Queen - Don't Stop Me Now Two other songs are started and then stopped, both by Sheryl Crow. Then they sing Tender Woman (I think) And they end the show with the rare apperance of Four Minute Warning, which is usually the end of Snug 2.

This has been this week's blog. Fluffy's blogging skills will return next week. She and I will each take on an hour of the show to blog, but will still pull quotes from the whole thing. (The quotes section is my favorite and while we seem to find a lot of the same things funny we still hear things the other has missed)
:o) I've been Tamara, Goodnight!

QUOTES
MAF
"FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE DAIRY INTOLERANT WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE CHEESE"
"YOU CAN'T BEAT HORNY MUSIC"
"UM I DON'T, I'VE NOT GOT THE BLOUND, BLOUND? WIND WINDY WINDING"
"WE WON'T SEE IF THE ONE WHEELED LADY GOES PAST TODAY PROPERLY"
"SOMETIMES IT PAYS TO IGNORE THE CHATROOM SOMETIMES"
"YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT I SAID"
"IT WAS QUITE SCARY REALLY, WHEN YOU SNEAK IT OUT LIKE THAT"
"I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE FORUM"
"I WISH WE PLANNED WHAT WE WERE GOING TO DO IN THE SHOW BEFORE WE DID IT AND THEN WE'D BE ABLE TO LOOK REALLY CLEVER AND GO 'OH YES IT'S THAT'"

LEE
"HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY ARE FROM MEXICAN?"
"I'M THINKING ABOUT HAVING MYSELF SECTIONED"
"WE SOUNDED REMOTELY PROFESSIONAL FOR A SECOND THEN"
"I'LL GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE HOW BIG IT WAS"
"YOU LAUGH LOVE BUT I CAN'T TURN AROUND IN HERE"
"
YOU OUGHT TO TRY HEARING IT WHEN YOU'RE RESTRAINED"
"AND I CARE ABOUT PODCASTERS TOO!"
"THAT'S GOT TO BE WORTH A BANG ON MY BELL"
"I WISH I WAS VIRTUALLY THERE"

4 comments:

Fans of Snug said...

Excellent Blog T! Sorry I didn't have time to do one myself.
I'll not be able to listen to the live show this week, I have a funeral to go to, so I shall blog from a podcasters perspective!

Fluffs xx

Anonymous said...

love relationship advice Top Online Dating Chat Sites Rated. Learn more. Please visit love relationship advice

Anonymous said...

black chat room Which Single Dating Site is For You? Learn more. Please visit black chat room

Anonymous said...

dating service new york Top dating services compared. Simply choose the one most suited to you. Totally free trial memberships. Learn more. Please visit dating service new york