Monday, August 28, 2006

Dear fans of 'Snug Fans", fan blog.
I regret to inform you that I will not be able to blog last weeks Snug show.
I am hardly ever busy but it was my dear daughter's birthday on the 23rd. Plus there were art classes, dentist appointments, the family birthday; (dinner and golf), her birthday party, piece work and working at the Saturday market the past two weekends.... As well as all the usual life stuff, eating, sleeping etc...

Long story short, I just don't think I'll be able to get to it...
Not sure if Fluffy Lamb will be blogging either. She is MIA... or living life...or something... :o) You were missed last week Fluff!

T

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:( I wondered how long it would be before the enthusiasm for blogging (and not getting comments from anyone else but me) started waning. ;)