Monday, September 04, 2006

Fluffys log
Snugdate 31082006
Show no: 121
Podcast 34

And we begin with Lee on form, getting the one liners in within seconds of the show starting....

This week Lee has been listening to lots of prank calls (each to their own I suppose), one of them included a call to someones girls friend where she was tricked into thinking that her other half had been sleeping with his secretary, to which she propmtly blurted out that she's been sleeping with his brother (listen in for the proper description ;o). This leads the conversation on to 'no-go' conversations with women... haha!!

Tami gets asked which of the snug presentedrs would James sleep with, I'm sure James has more taste than that! :oD

Maf's on the apple tea tonight - sounds yummy!

The Snug has new neighbours - Listen in next week to hear if the get any complaints aboutt he singing!

Maf gets the first signs of being old..... he gets excited about buying hedge clippers. It's about time you put those tartan slippers on isn't it? :lol:

Both guys have a bitch about my poorliness last week. I'll get a doctors note next time ;o)

Highlight of Lees week - A customers teeth falling out!

Maf gets generous and allows T to have a life!

As Maf runs to get his theramin Lee announces a new part to the website - Film reviews, time to take advantage of the press passes they got last week.

Tune time - Teega V's Bros - When will it be hot in here.

The Theramin gets a playing, a very shaky rendition of the star trek theme tune.

A little talk like a Pirate day chat. Send in Mp3's/videos of you being a Pirate.

Talk turns to impressionists which in turn turns to celebrities changing their names.

A little reminisce about Rhyl... means nothing to me, but hey ho! :oD

Goats int he studio - That was me miss reading something in the chatroom.

Life on Mars is set for a return, apparently one bit of it is going to have a Trumpton theme - bizarre!

Maf sweats around girls.

10 O'clock special - Maf and his mouth organ.
Lee tries the blues.... and fails!

Tune time: Queen V's Sly fox - we will rock you all the way

Skype gets opened up, and Tami gets a call. They have a little chat about adverts.

Maf and Lee discuss great ways to die.

Tamara sings: Cranberries - Linger (Great job T!)
This song prompts Lee to find pictures of the lead singer as he thinks she looks like T (or visa versa)

Hari Karaoke - Dr Hook - Years from now
Dr Hook - More like the movies ( the theramin mix)


Quotes
Tami
'It was a freakin' order'

Lee
They'll have to be Edward scissorclippers
That's a big word that - friendly'
Se..e..e.e.xy
No dog onther shoulders
Can you do Raiders of the lost ark
How far did you go on that thing
Dress like a cokehead day
Got to get me a pheramone
Honest Guv - it's only flower
My wifes got a wrinkly face, and looks really old (I'm sure he doesn't mean it Nettie)
I need a wee
Lets jump on your serafin
She's got the Tami thing going on

Maf
I wonder if it's the cabble that's najed (that's a new word on me!)
This is Luxembourg calling
See, I'm doing it now - for dogs
Come into the studio and we'll kick the crap out of ya!
I'll get something out of my box
2 guys, 2 arrrrrrrs
It can't be that hard
I've never had it drop off an hour before
I've got a cable around my bell
I wan't to be a massive incovenience when I die
Why do we have a warm bell?
I'm going to kill me!

3 comments:

Fans of Snug said...

Great job Fluffy! A very good read!
I am planning on getting to my version tonight...but you've done such a great job I'm not sure I will be adding anything.
T

Unknown said...

Yaaaay Fluffy!! great blog...good to see you back ;)

Fans of Snug said...

Thanks peeps, this weeks blog should be done tomorrow :oD