Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Show starts with green onions, a warning that it will be a short show and a very early {{{{THIS WEEK'S SILENCE}}}}

*And that's the end of the show...

*OK they're kidding but it will be a shorter show this week.

In the chatroom we are missing Fluffy Lamb, Puppy and HQ. Everyone else is dead quiet!

*Lee's been to York but called home to rescue the babysitter who was unable to cope with Lee's children. Lee blames it on football.

*Lee drove to see Superman Returns but couldn't see it. Carpark was full and they would have missed the first ten mins. so they skipped it.

*Maf's shed has arrived and it's a bloody huge jigsaw puzzle! Maybe Maf could take photos of the process, and then the final product! The show may very well be broad cast from the shed (oh I mean retreat)

*A bit of house keeping.

*10:00's special tonight is going to be Shelly's rant!

*Maf's been to London. He didn't stop in to see the Queen this time around.

*The Coke, Diet Coke, Pepsi etc chat. I don't touch the stuff myself...

*Lee wants to experiment by cooking a toothpick in the microwave. Apparently it creates Northern Light effects. If anyone does it, video it and show us. I don't have a microwave, (never have never will)

{{{{PREVIOUSLY ON THE SNUG Maf suggested that I try to make a flaming whip chain. (link of how to on the Snug blog) I joke that I made one. Of course I didn't, I have 7 acres of dead dry grass, YIKES! }}}}

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MRS.LEE!!!

*Father Francis was in town today, he sits outside the jeweler's and knits and sings. He sells what he knits, he's got a table that he sells old stuff. He raises money for the starving. Maf's never seen him. Lee has a look online.

*James and I had our 12th anniversary, which we both forgot. We forget every year.

*Tune time. Maf has a song he wants to hear but can not remember the name, the artist or even how it goes... Lee wants to play Punk Rocker with flowers... but Maf nixes it. Lee asks for requests and I ask for the Dresden Dolls but Lee doesn't have it on his computer so no to that...(do you guys know/like the Dresden Dolls?) Lee ends up playing Paris Hilton!! run...run!...RUN!!!! My ears were bleeding by the end!

*Lee's promised guitar spot will NOT be happening tonight! :o( NOT surprised."fancy believing us" quips Maf

*Big welcome to new live listener Michael!! Join us in the Chatroom next week! Despite what Maf says we're not that weird.

*Lee's setting up skype because it's almost 10:00 and @ 10:00 Shelly's going to have a rant.

*Maf tells us about The Monument http://www.glasssteelandstone.com/UK/England/London/TheMonument.html

******10:00 SPOT SHELLY'S RANT!!!... No e-mail for a couple of days. Which stinks for her, her business depends on e-mail! She manages to get her story out despite Maf and Lee's best efforts to derail her. Turns out her accounts had been deleted! As of 10pm Thursday it was not sorted. Shelly we need an update. ******

*I have noticed that when they say 'do you wanna ____________, now', Now doesn't mean now, it means eventually or maybe, but there is a very good chance it will be forgotten. (ie: Lee's 10:00 guitar or 'let's play Tamara's song now'){LOL}

*The answers to Puppy's Backtrax. No one entered.

*******CHICKEN SHIT revisits us.*******

*Tamara sings along with The Snug singing Celebration. The last two Yahoos I sing Yaroo just for Maf, who says Yaroo more often than Yahoo. (I even stuck around to listen!)

*Harikaraoke - Treat Her Right by The Commitments

*And with that the show ends early... just over 1/2 hour early AND no Snug 2. That's ok they were missing a few live listeners, so it just wasn't the same.

*I've been Tamara and this has been my version of the events which transpired Thursday Aug. 3rd.

QUOTES
MAF
"I DON'T THINK THEY EVER SAID THE F WORD ON FLIFE ON MARS"
"WHATELSE BAD'S HAPPENED TO YOU THIS WEEK, CAUSE YOU KNOW IT BRIGHTENS MY WEEK"
"I'M TOYING WITH THE IDEA OF CAFUDGELING MY WIRELESS"
"I'M ON DIET COKE"
"HOPEFULLY IT'LL BE SOME POINT WHERE YOUR WIFE WILL BE OLDER THAN YOUR WAIST IS LARGE"
"THE CHATROOMS GOT A FEW PEOPLE WHO IN IT WHO QUITE HAPPILY BEFRIEND YOU, AND THEY'RE NOT AS WEIRD AS THEY LOOK ........WELL THEY ARE"
"THE PEOPLE IN THE CHATROOM HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH US"

"WE SHOULD HAVE PLAYED THAT EARLIER ON BEFORE YOU THOUGHT OF IT" "WE SHOULDN'T INSULT OUR LISTENERS LIKE THAT"

LEE
"I'VE BEEN MAF"
"LIKE AN ELEPHANT SHOVING BUNS UP MY ASS"
"LET'S NOT DAMPEN THE SHOW WITH MY WITH MY NEGATIVITY"
"YOU SACRIFICED YOUR HOLIDAY FOR A SHED"
"I'M SEPARATE FROM SNUG RADIO TONIGHT"
"TURN UP WITH A BOX OF SOAP POWDER JUST TO BAFFLE HER"
"MY WAIST IS BIGGER AND OLDER THAN MY WIFE"

"KEEP IT SNUG"
"SHE JUST SENT A MESSAGE 'SORRY FOR BEING BORING', NOT HALF AS SORRY AS WE ARE"

SHELLY
"I PUT ON MY ANNOYED HEAD!"

"IT'S MY LIVELIHOOD, I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT E-MAIL"
"AM I BORING YOU YET? I'M BORING MYSELF"



2 comments:

Fans of Snug said...

Well since no one else is posting comments about the blog, I will.

**Bloody fine blog Tamara.
*Why thank you, I even got it out early this week.
**Yes I noticed! Good job!
*Thanks

:P

Unknown said...

What can I say? More Snugfan genius. Great Work T!!