Tuesday, September 12, 2006

We begin with Maf getting caught up in Green Onions, it ends earlier than he expects but he quite enjoyed it.

It's show 122 podcast 35 and if you do the math that means it's September 7th.
It's almost hot coffee, wintry drinks for the Snug Show, not for the guys, just for the show.

Maf begins with an insult towards the people in the chatroom but changes the subject...he wimps out.

Lee's discovered 'garlic sauce' and a long discussion ensues about hot food and things stuck in ones teeth.

There has been a forum cull. If you sign up to the forum, POST SOMETHING, please. :)

Joke big news is going to be the big 10:00 thing!

Talk like a pirate day is coming up and Lee will not be in the show! He's going to catch it on podcast!

The live broad cast was having drop outs again this week BUT that doesn't matter to podcast listeners.

Go vote for the Snug on podcast alley! Go to the Snug website, you can win stuff!

Lee gets on the topic of Colonic irrigation... it does go on... sound effects ensue... The guys are looking for listener volunteers to record their colonic experience."The Snug, it always comes back to poo" Fluffy offers Lee her pressure washer.

A request for people to record messages for Talk Like a Pirate Day and send them to the Snug!

I get in 'trouble' for sending my song in 5 mins before the show. :op

Maf say "crikey" and the chatroom goes on to chat about the loss of The Crocodile Hunter.

Maf cut himself last week, pretty badly too.

I didn't know who Bill Nighy was but have since looked him and and completely recognize him now.


Maf is taking his lady to New York the end of November. He's so excited he can't sleep. Lee thinks Maf is brave to travel to the US at that time of year. Lee gets weirded out, seeing omens in everything. What will happen to THE SHOW when Maf goes to NY. Here's a run down on suggestions from the chatroom,[start an hour early and do two hours, do a Wed. show, start 2 hours early and end 2 hrs early (I ment to say start 2 hrs early and end 4 hours early, trying to be a smart ass ;O)] Of course Maf will be the decider in this matter.

A little tv nostalgia from Maf and Lee's childhood.

TUNE TIME (other wise know as chune chime) - Would you like to swing on a star. Part way the Skype phone rings, it turns out to be a call from the 'crush my 307' guy, Mark.

Stolen from digg
Vegetable deformer...go to the show notes to learn more.

weirdness...just as I bring up turkey stuffed with duck stuffed with chicken the rooster clock goes and that means...

THE BIG 10:00 SPOT (drum roll ,,,,,,,)...........time goes by, Maf looks at his e-mail, then starts talking about Broadway shows........what is the 10:00 spot!?!?....time goes by, a musical tribute to the crocodile Hunter. ***SKYPE call*** oh wait not yet here's a link first, it's a really great site. www.songtapper.com Go have a play! A casual mention about no Fluffy and Tami show for awhile. (we have been subtly nagged Fluff) Then we hear about Lee's nephew who has had a bit of an accident, poor fella. ***SKYPE call*** Lee calls HQ and then calls me. Very cool, it's great to have a conference call. I think they forgot about the 10:00 thing that Maf promised...will it come up again? Will they remember the 10:: spot of 'joke BIG news' Stay tuned....

Gareth wants to have a forum Snug logo competition.

They are messing with Skype still.

Talk of ESP Toast, you don't eat it, you just know what it tastes like.

Tamara sing Fields of Gold, as per ordered by The Snug Gods and requested by Pirate Dave, who, by the way isn't in the chatroom :o( When are the guys going to sing along with me I wonder to myself. Puppy has promised to sing for next week. A bit of making fun of my backing tracks (it wasn't a midi file BTW)

The guys see James on my webcam, excitement ensues. "James is real!!!"

Rob is online! You may remember Rob who was a Skype call, turned listener, turned 'not listening because I am too busy', listener.
***SKYPE call*** to me briefly. Then Rob calls, he must have speakers rather than headphone/speakers because everything is repeated. It's been about a year ago that Rob was first Skyped.

{{{{{{THIS WEEK'S SILENCE}}}}}} "telegraphed" and a second {{{{{silence}}}}}

Previously on the Snug Maf has been building his shed. When I heard shed I was thinking tool shed size, small, much smaller then Maf's actual shed. I'm looking forward to photos. It sounds like a small house.

Harikaraoke 1. Not sure...
2. Blue Moon - Great job by the way guys!

And it ends with POO...

I've been Tamara and this has been my version of the events which transpired Thursday Sept. 7th on The Snug.

P.S. No the 10:00 fake BIG news never happened.
T


QUOTES
MAF
"IT'S MY BI-SHOW-LICK CALENDAR" Maf can correct the spelling.
"WE'VE NOT OPENED THE JAM YET BUT AS SOON AS IT FLOWS WE'LL PACK IT IN"
"I DON'T LIKE ASS BURNING FOOD"
"ME NOSE IS CLEAR, ME ASS IS RUNNING"
"IF YOU'VE GOT...IF BLAP-SKIP-BOO!"
"THE SECOND SNUG BROAD CAST IS LEE GETTING A COLONIC"
"BUT YOU DUMP BIGGER THAN A HOSE PIPE"
"IT STILL WOULDN'T BE AS GOOD AS THE SINGING PENIS"
"IF YOU'RE GOING TO GET KILLED BY A TERRORIST, YOU'RE GOING TO GET KILLED BY A TERRORIST"
"MY PUBLIC COME FIRST, YOU, MY PEOPLE"
"HEY LOVE DON'T STICK THAT IN THERE JUST YET JUST PUT THAT IN, IT'S A BOTTLE OF HIGH KARATE, SO I CAN FART THE 70'S"
"WE'LL HAVE A SKYPE ORGY"
"ALLO IT IS ME I AM CALLING YOU AT HOME AGAIN"
"A REALLY COOL GROUP OF PEOPLE AND ME AND THE MRS."
"I CAN'T MOVE FORWARD THE DOG'S ON MY HEAD"
"I'M TRYING TO BE KIND AND I CAN'T SO I'M NOT SAYING ANYTHING AT ALL"
"IT'S WINDOW'S ON THE TELLY, I CAN THINK OF OTHER PLACES TO PUT WINDOWS QUITE FRANKLY"
"SHE'S RUBBING HER HANDS AT THE THOUGHT OF COMING TO MY HOUSE"
"BIT OF HARIKARAOKE AND A BIT OF CHAT"
"YOU TURNED INTO THE BIG BLACK MAN" (during harikaraoke Blue Moon)
"WELL I'M MAKING IT ONIONS TIME"
"I HIT MY CUT WITH THE TOP OF THE BELL"

LEE
"I GOT A HOLE IN MY MOUTH, NOT IN MY MOUTH, A TOOTH USE TO BE THERE, SO IT'S REALLY A HOLE IN NOTHING, IT'S A GAP IN MY TEETH, YOU CAN LODGE THINGS UP THERE LIKE CHILIES"
"OH FLUFFY'S BIG TAMARA'S SMALL"
"IT WAS GOING TO BE ONE OF 'THEM' SHOWS AS IT IS YOU'VE GOT NO ICE SO IT'S GOING TO BE ONE OF 'THESE' SHOWS"
"I MIGHT EVEN CATCH THE ASS END OF THE SHOW"
"I'M JUST TWEAKING YOUR KNOBS"
"APPARENTLY IT'S GOOD FOR YOU IT NOT ONLY CLEARS YOUR COLON IT GETS RID OF ALL YOUR CRAP AND YOU CAN START TO SEE CLEARLY"
"NOT ONLY IS HER BUM CLEANER, HER MIND IS CLEANER"
"WE HAVE FOUND A HAMPSTER SKELETON"
"THAT'LL BE ME WITH A HOSE PIPE UP ME ASS"
"TALK LIKE A COLONIC PIRATE"
"SHE WASN'T TOO HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE I PROVIDED BECAUSE I DIDN'T REALLY PROVIDE ANY"
"TO BE HONEST THERE'S NOBODY ONLINE AT THE MOMENT, JUST TAMARA"
"THE MORE SHE DRINKS THE WEIRDER HER HAIR GETS, WHY WHY?"
"WE SAW CANADIAN NIPPLES"
"I READ IT TODAY, I'VE GOT A LIFE"
HQ
"I'D LICK TO SEE YOU KISS THAT ONE BETTER"

2 comments:

Fans of Snug said...

Fantastic blog as per T! Sorry I couldn't get round to doing one this week, I have half of it done on paper! Yes you read that right, I used a pen and paper! :oP


Fluffs xx

Unknown said...

Another concise blog...great work. They're always a joy to read ;) Mx