Saturday, March 31, 2007



THE LIVE SHELLY PARTY SHOW BLOG

This special live Snug is NOT interactive OR being recorded. (or is it?)
There are not a lot of listeners..... just me so far.
It's just like being there but not talking to anyone, or dancing or drinking or eating or getting dessert or having a web cam pointed at my chest! (tsk tsk)

There is further speculation of who the Inposter Scopy Steve is. Who could it be? Fess up!
No new messages yet.

The room says HELLO to me!!!

Spelling mistakes have been found in my last blog! It was late and I can't spell! Just like some Scopy Inposter.... Feel free to point them out Maf (what's stopping you this time)

Maf miss hears a fellow party goer, he thinks they are sneaking things out of asses.

THERE IS MUCH REJOICING (for what I am not sure, could be food....)

It keeps cutting out on me! So I may miss some comedy gold!

Just so the world doesn't think I am a HUGE loser.... I am working while I listen to this PARTY SHOW. Living vicariously through people who have friends and go to parties!

General mayhem continues............................................

I loose connection again....

FOOD ARRIVES

I must say it feels rather weird listening in to the party.
"I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here" (RADIO HEAD SONG 'CREEP')

People are eating and chatting and generally enjoying themselves.
Maf's computer needs to be restarted.
I am cut off and awaiting it all to begin again......

And we're back!
The conversation is now turned to smoking, and the web cam is being hooked up... and there they all are! Everyone waves to me Kim, Darren (with the huge penis), Shelly, (whom I know, she was on my very first live Snug Show), Lolly, Butchy and Lisa (there was some interference so if I missed names or spelled them incorrectly I'm sure Maf will let me know ;o) )

Lee's on the whiskey, (what else is new?)

Talking about laser eye surgery. Sounds gruesome! Not something I could do.

Shelly is playing hostess brilliantly, clearing up, filling glasses etc. etc.....
Looks like dessert is on it's way.
I recognize Shelly's CD player from the flicker photo. Now of course the cam was moved before I got to get a look at the 'made by Shelly' dessert! I guess not to make me jealous.

OMG what kind of web cam has this turned into? Someone (Maf!) did a close up! tsk tsk! What does he take me for... then again I am sure it's just for his fun.

The first guest is leaving, Kim I think....
and with a bit more chit chat and gratuitous web cam action the Snug party broad cast experiment ends.


No quotes for this one....
It was a bit of an uproar as far as trying to hear conversations but amusing non the less.

Anyway I've been Tamara and this has been a strange hour and a half.
Goodnight!

1 comment:

Fans of Snug said...

Feckity feck! Missed it... fab blog missus!

F x